Stainless Steel PreSwaged Wire Kits with Lag Screws.
Our most popular. This is the only kit builders will use as they they are made to length ready for you to install.
- Fittings Hydraulically pressed & wires made to length.
- No swagging required onsite.
- Excellent for all areas of up to approx. 10 metres.
- All we need is measurements from inside post to inside post and the wires will be made professionally for you to install.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Jaw Swage rigging Turnbuckle 3.2mm (hydraulically pressed on to the wire)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Fork Terminal 3.2mm (hydraulically pressed onto the wire)
- 2 x Stainless Steel Lag Screws or eye screws (screw into timber or steel posts then attach wires)
All that is needed is for you to purchase the amount of wire required.
Example. If your inside post measurements is 8 metres then purchase 8 metres of wire. If you are having 11 wires on this section you will need to purchase 88 metres of wire.
We recommend that you use the 3.2mm 1x19 wire with these kits. This wire is a stiffer stronger wire that has limited flexibilty & stretch. This also is the best looking wire used in Balustrading.
Easy to install.
Simply drill 5mm pilot hole in your end post then screw in Lag screws into end posts attached the wires to lag screws then tension up the turnbuckle.
If you have any posts where the wire will pass thru you will need to drill a 8mm hole. These holes can be filled using the Nylon Grommets.
Ask for a quote today
mobile: 0401 211 929 - Shane
mobile: 0423 309 184 - Reece